Your connection with Aubay starts in the following lines:
Aubay Portugal is a multinational French company, in Portugal since 2007. We have offices in Lisbon and Oporto and we are a specialized consultant in Management, Implementation, Development and Maintenance of Information Systems. We have more than 130 active partners and we operate in sectors such as banking, insurance, telecommunications, services, energy and transports.
What are you going to do?
- Ensure that the team is adhering to the Scrum methodology and foster best practices in the team.
- Guiding the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Identifying opportunities to improve the quality and effectiveness of change.
What are we looking for?
- At least 3 years experience playing the Scrum Master role for a software development team
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Scrum Master Certification - Certified Scrum Master (CSM) / Professional Scrum Master (PSM1)
- Technical background: Chatbot, ServiceNow, API's, Microservices or Cloud Native – nice to have
- English proficiency required, both written and spoken
What do we have to offer you?
- Health Insurance;
- The possibility of remote work;
- A Training Academy designed to think of you and your needs. You can count on technical and behavioural training sessions (e-Learning and classroom), Meet & Techs, Webinars and Mentoring;
- Events and Team building;
What makes us different?
- Our organizational culture is based on values such as transparency, team spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning;
- Reference prizes and birthday present;
- We don’t have a dress code;
- We call you by your name and we all address each other informally;
- Coffee and snacks at your disposal;
- You will grow in good company. Isn´t that the best way to improve professionally?
If we got your attention, we now hope to spark your enthusiasm. Ready for the first phase? We are waiting for you at [email protected] or [email protected].
Due to the current situation (Covid19) we reinforce that our recruitment process is 100% remote (this is applied to our recruitment process and may not be applied to the job offer/role itself).